The changelog shows you what has been done in a specific release.
Released on 2 February 2019
- Updated to VST3 SDK 3.6.12.
- First experimental release of K-Whooms for macOS.
Released on 2 September 2018
- Studio One crashes when turning a knob in the editor.
- Hanging note when glide mode is turned on.
Released on 14 August 2018
- Envelope tab state not restored after re-opening GUI.
- Playing a note on the same MIDI pitch and channel does not trigger a voice.
- Voice management now behaves in a round robin like fashion.
Released on 3 March 2018
- Filter types LP 12/24, HP 12/24, BP 6/12, BS 6/12, Comb Sym and Comb Asym damping too strong when using Resonance parameter.
- Using filter parameter Cutoff and Resonance causes artefacts on rapid changes.
- Slot parameter Hold does not react on tempo change of the host (sticks to 120BPM).
- Renamed filter types e.g. 'Reso TP 12' to 'Anlg TP 12'.
Released on 28 October 2017
- More links in the global context menu (while clicking on Hansen Audio logo).
- Performance improvements when no notes are playing.
- K-Whooms now equipped with a Stepgate effect.
Released on 22 April 2017
- K-Whooms only receives MIDI CCs and Note Expression events on channel 1.
- Performance improvements when sync'ing parameters.
- Update to VST3 SDK 3.6.7 (Preparation for Linux)
Released on 28 January 2017
- K-Whooms only receives MIDI events on channel 1.
- The stereo delay makes pitched sound on startup of K-Whooms.
Released on 15 January 2017
- Corrected errors in 3rd-party license file.
- Strengthen robustness towards sample rate changes.
- Renamed title of button in registration dialog from [Cancel] to [Demo].
- A noiseburst every now and then as a Demo limitation.
- Possible wrong pitch for OSC1 and OSC2 after sample rate change.
Released on 28 December 2016
- Windows version of K-Whooms ;)